Las Vegas Small Business Exit Strategy
All businesses need Exit Strategy!
Business Owners and Management develops Exit Strategy.
Exit Strategy means how the Owner is planning to leave the business and retire or do something else more enjoyable. It is a part of managing the business.
There are 6 major options for exiting a business:
- Merger And Acquisition: Your business merge with other business or your business is acquired by other business
- Go Public – IPO: Sell shares of your company by officially listing your company in Stock Market
- A Management Company manages your business for you
- Your friend or relative – family succession take over running the business
- Liquidation of the business and close out
- Management Buy Out
Business Valuation is dependent on Owner Dependency.
Business has lower valuation if business continuation is dependent on owner participation. So it is very desirable to have Strategy that phases out Owner Dependency.
Small Business and Startup always don’t know what they may need and/or when a problem may “pop up”. But when need arises, it is better for Small Business and Startup to go to the known and qualified source to find solutions.
We will connect you to the right Small Business Solutions Provider in our Small Business Solutions Mall who will help you reduce Founder dependency and define Exit Strategy.