Small Business Solutions Profit
Small Business Solutions Mall: We will connect Small Businesses to the right Small Business Solutions Providers in our Small Business Solutions Mall who will help you increase Profit.
Following Specific Small Business Solutions Providers and lot more not shown are in our Small Business Solutions Mall:
Profit Margins are true measure for Small Business competitiveness. High Profit Margins for Small Business are result of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Business Management and differentiated products and services. Higher Profit Margins enables Small Business to Grow. Profit Margins go higher when sales revenue goes up and business costs go down.
Small Business may be facing some of the following Pain Points, Issues and Problems.
- Lower margin products are negating higher margin products.
- Competition is putting pressure on price points.
- My Marketing / Advertising expense has low ROI. Ratio of Conversion over Leads is very low.
- Discounting has not produced desired results.
- Number of transactions has gone up but $ per transaction has gone down.
- Large volume customers are demanding lower price in a threatening way.
- Changes in Government Tax and other Laws are negatively impacting.
- Our products are becoming “commodity” products and competing on price.
- We are bound by our Franchisor Rules and Guidelines.
- Producing expected quarter to quarter or annual profit.
- Investment can be done in the future opportunities.
- Productivity – More with Less – is not increasing.
- Focus is on running current business and not on finding new businesses.
- Find a new innovative way to do business. Need more innovators not managers.
- New ideas from internal organizations have been exhausted.
- Products are becoming low margin commodities.
- Organization structure is not effective for growing profit.
- There is no plan for “Scale Up” / Expansion.
- “Must Make Money” culture is not instilled throughout the organization.
- Can’t get out of “Comfort Zone” and not realizing that company could be slowly going out of business while making money.
- Lenders are not giving loan needed for growth.
- Need a different small business model.
- Technology is disrupting the entire market place.
- Falling behind in the ever changing business world.
- We can’t decide whether to go for higher revenue and lower or no profit OR just focus on higher profit.
Contact us for finding Small Business Solutions Providers in our iSolutionator Small Business Solutions Mall.