Small Business Solutions to create Business Plan
Following Specific Solutions Providers and lot more not shown are in our SOLUTIONS MALL:
We connect Small Business and Startup to Solutions Providers specialized in developing Business Plan located in our Solutions Mall.
Business Plan for Small Business ….. It starts with a DREAM. You put a timeline for this dream and it turns into GOAL. Now you are excited because you have something to shoot for and have definite direction. After lots of thoughts and analysis, you create a list of things to be done, when to be done, how to be done, list of obstacles you have to overcome, etc. Now what you got is a Small Business Business PLAN.
Small Business and Startup are faced with two options: One to implement the Plan or not to do anything about implementing the Plan. If you implement the Plan, your Dream will be realized and your business will continue to be successful for a long time.
Otherwise you just keep on dreaming about your Dream! And face the danger of struggling hard to survive with lots of stress and nightmare or eventually saying Sayonara to your business.
Even though Business Planning is not a “rocket science”, you are fearful about doing it. You procrastinate. You are totally engrossed in running day to day business. You don’t have time to plan. Well, these are all popular excuses for not having a Business Plan.
Creating a Business Plan for Small Business and Startup is a simple process. You just need to answer following key questions:
- What is the Purpose of your business?
- Where have you been?
- What is the current status of your business?
- What are your business goals for 2 years and 5 years?
- How do you plan to achieve 2 Year and 5 Year Goals? You need to focus on following critical success factors:
- Cash Flow
- Managing the Business
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Sales: Who are your Buyers? Why would they buy from you?
- Capital /Investment
- Owner Dependency
- EXIT Strategy
- Succession Strategy
- How would you track and adjust road map to achieve 2 year and 5 year Goals?
- How much expertise and knowledge do you have “in-house” to create and to implement the Plan?
- What type and extent of external help you will need to create and implement the Plan?
You as a Small Business or Startup can do it yourself. But if you do need help, go to iSolutionator Solutions Mall (iSolutionator.Com).
Contact Us to connect with iSolutionator Solutions Mall.