What Small Business Problems cause “Going Out of Business”?
Characteristics of Small Business Problems: Pop up randomly, Pop up unexpectedly and Problems must be solved quickly.
All Small Business Problems could not be solved using in-house expertise and knowledge. When that situation arise, Small Business needs to find external help to solve problems quickly and at affordable cost. If not solved quickly, Small Business could be in danger of going out of business.
We conducted 3 years research about why 70% of Small Business and Startup go out of business during first 5 years of being in business. We found some eye opening facts. Here are our top findings:
- Small Business Doesn’t Know What They Need Until They Need It! When they realize what they need, they want it yesterday.
- Many times Small Business doesn’t know they have a problem until the problem reaches critical stage …. And then it may too late and have to say Sayonara to the business.
- You want believe this finding. Many Small Business don’t want to grow!! They think business growth means more work for them and they are already working their butt off now.
- Small Business can’t wait too long to find Small Business Solutions to solve their problems.
- Many Small Business doesn’t have “in-house” knowledge and expertise to find Small Business Solutions for all problems.
- Small Business can’t afford to go outside for help to find Small Business Solutions to solve their problems. But even if they do, they don’t know how to find qualified, dependable, ethical and proven source of solutions providers. Problems come up randomly and unexpectedly.
- Small Business owners are very proud that they started their business and made it successful. They believe that they know everything. But the business grows to such a level that they become obsolete.
- Most of the Small Businesses don’t have Business Plan. Even if they do, it sits on the shelf collecting dust. Problem with Business Plan is that Small Businesses are not capable of EXECUTING the Business Plan and keeping it current.
Now we know what major challenges Small Businesses and Startups are facing. Question is how we can help them solve their Small Business Problems quickly and make it affordable so that they can stay in business and grow business!
So we created Small Business Solutions Shopping Mall. Our Solutions Shopping Mall connects Small Businesses looking for solving their problems to Qualified Solutions Providers virtually located in our virtual Solutions Shopping Mall.